HP Cloud Private Beta Products
Pointers for Any Product in Private Beta
- Space is limited during our private betas, but we'll do our best to get you in.
- Customers who have signed up and been accepted will receive an email notifying them that they've been activated.
- You must be a current HP Cloud customer in order to participate in any private beta program.
- Your feedback is important to us, especially during private beta, so don't be surprised if we reach out to you directly to hear what you have to say.
- You won't be charged for using any product currently in private beta.
- We're committed to continually improving our offerings and that means implementing upgrades during private beta that may result in some planned downtimes. We will give you advance notice of planned downtimes.
- As with any beta, there's also a chance of unplanned downtime, but if this happens, we'll work to get you up and running as soon as possible.
- Since the offerings are still in development, you shouldn't use private beta for mission-critical production applications or for those that have specific compliance requirements.
- Similarly, you probably don't want to use private beta for storing or deploying confidential or sensitive data.
If you're willing to work within the limits of this private beta, don't mind chatting during the process to give us your feedback, and are okay with the standard Customer Agreement, this could be a great match.
The HP Public Cloud team looks forward to working with you. Remember you can always contact us.