HP Cloud Team Heads to Perth for a Little Linux and a Little OpenStack
HP is pleased to be an Emperor sponsor for linux.conf.au 2014 hosted at the University of Western Australia in Perth. We are sending a collection of OpenStack and Cloud leaders including Monty Taylor, Mark Atwood, Anita Kuno, Joe Gordon, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph, Devananda van der Veen, Eileen Evans and others.
Here is a schedule of sessions with HP participation:
- Open Sourcing your Entire Puppet Configuration at Sysadmin miniconf - Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph; Mon Jan 6
- The OpenStack Project and Moving to a Foundation – Eileen Evans ; Tues Jan 7 at 11:35am
- How did I not know this? Navigating OpenStack-Infra as a Developer – Anita Kuno; Tues Jan 7 at 15:40
- Diablo vs Havana: How OpenStack has Matured – Joe Gordon; Tues Jan 7 at 16:05
- But the Audience Won't Like Me! and Other Myths at Haecksen miniconf - Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph; Tues Jan 7
- Systems Administration in the Open – Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph; Wed Jan 8 at 10:40
- Diskimage-builder: deep dive into a machine compiler – Robert Collins; Friday Jan 9 at 11:35
- Provisioning Bare Metal with OpenStack – Devananda van der Veen; Friday Jan 9 at 14:15
In addition to leading sessions, the HP team is planning substantial participation in the Developer, Testing, Release, and Continuous Integration Automation mini conference on Monday Jan 6, the OpenStack mini conference on Tuesday January 8, and the Linux.conf.au OpenStack ATC Meetup on Saturday January 11 at 9:00am.
Registration information for the conference is still available should you be in the area or planning a trip to Australia in the new year.