Events, Conferences, Webinars
Upcoming Conferences and Events
May 12-16 | Atlanta, Georgia
Upcoming Live Webinars
August 26, 2014 | 2:00 PM EST
Join Chris Cannon, Sr. Technical Evangelist – HP Helion for a webinar on Installing HP Helion OpenStack Community Edition in a Virtual Cloud Environment. Let us help you get started with HP Helion OpenStack!
- Chris will provide tips and describe the steps to install HP Helion OpenStack Community Edition on a single machine using the Virtual Cloud installation method.
- By attending the webinar you will learn the requirements and preparation of the host, how to obtain the software and complete a successful installation of the product on a test machine.
- This webinar will help you setup a test machine that could be used as the basis for exploring, testing, and learning about the product prior to deployment in a production environment.
Brenda Basista, Americas Converged Cloud Category Manager, HP
There are a myriad options to choose from in creating a private, hybrid-enabled cloud. You need a solution that gets your organization to a running cloud, delivering value in the shortest time possible and with the openness to build on value in the future. This session will show you how to fast track building and managing a hybrid-enabled cloud that leverages OpenStack technology and cloud best practices with the next generation of HP CloudSystem.
Join us to learn:
- The benefits of building your cloud with OpenStack technology
- How to leverage the benefits of OpenStack technology without all the complexity
- Ways to build your cloud in just hours, even with diverse platforms
- Best practices for cloud services portals that speed productivity and hybrid application delivery
- How to simplify cloud resource and infrastructure management into one seamless view
Presented By Lynda Stadtmueller
Frost and Sullivan seminar
Lynda Stadtmueller from research firm, Frost & Sullivan, walks you through an approach to enable IT decision-makers to appropriately assess public cloud solutions, and present a compelling case to senior business leaders. She also looks at ways to future-proof your investment by selecting a cloud provider that will evolve with your needs across multiple deployment models and environments.
GigaOm Research and HP Helion present: HP Helion OpenStack in the Enterprise: Challenges & Opportunities
August 6, 2014 | 10:00 PDT
More and more Enterprises are adopting OpenStack for their private cloud deployments. With 14 distributions of OpenStack available today, it is important to understand what each one offers and how your organization can benefit from them.
Join Gigaom Research and HP Helion Openstack, on August 6, 2014 from 10:00am - 11:00am PDT with featured panelist Janakiram MSV, Principal Analyst, Janakiram & Associates, Paul Miller Founder, The Cloud of Data, and Monty Taylor, Distinguished Technologist, Hewlett-Packard for “OpenStack in the Enterprise: Challenges & Opportunities.”
Watch on Demand now to see the panelists -
- Examine the current state of OpenStack
- Discuss the benefit of Opensource and its Community
- Outline concrete steps and examples that businesses can take to decide if an OpenStack Cloud is right for them
May 7, 2014 | 11:30 EDT
It’s not just the future of cloud. It’s the future of your enterprise. Meg Whitman, President & CEO of Hewlett-Packard, along with industry leaders, will introduce a whole new way to cloud. In this exclusive webcast with live Q&A, you’ll learn about a cloud that’s secure, agile, and features all the possibilities and interoperability of open source. It’s everything you imagined. And more. So register now.
Not every enterprise can adopt or even needs Netflix-style DevOps. Most enterprises have existing applications deployed on-premise on VMware and other infrastructure but recognize the benefits of the public cloud. This webinar will provide a practical guide for enterprises looking to build a real DevOps culture without requiring a re-architecture of their application or their infrastructure. As a result, enterprises will be able to get capacity on-demand for their dev/test environments, spin up multi-tier applications with one click and enable developer self-service.